Terms and Conditions
- All payments for short-term rentals must be made in full prior to check-in and failure to do so will result in cancellation of the reservation.
- Any cancellations made more than 60 days before arrival are entitled to a full refund of the initial payment (deposit) or full payment, whichever is applicable.
- Cancellations between 30 and 59 days before arrival will be refunded at a rate of 30% of the initial payment (deposit).
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival are not eligible for any refunds and all payments shall remain non-refundable. We will use our best to re-let the accommodation on the best possible terms. If we are successful, a refund will be made to you minus an administration fee of 70.00€ .
- We are not responsible for any changes or cancellations due to acts of war, natural disasters, civil strife, etc., which are deemed as force majeure events.
- Any alterations or changes made to an existing reservation may only take place if they have been approved by our customer service team in writing
- Setting up a tent or parking a caravan or motor home on the property grounds is not permitted.
Other important information
- Pets are permitted only when agreed before reservation. There is pet fee per stay 40 euro. If any additional cleaning is required then we are entitled to charge you for this as appropriate.
- Check-in time is from 4:00 pm and check-out time is until 11:00 am. If there is no entry of new customers on the day of check-out, you can benefit from a late check-out, if necessary.
- At the check in we are obligated to collect your data from your valid ID or Passport to report to SEF
- Baby cot is possible upon request in additional price of 20 euro per stay
- Bathrobes, beach towels and yoga mats are avaiable upon request free of charge
- If you have any allergies to certain types of fabrics, we advise you to bring your own bed linen.
Rules of Behavior and Accidents and/or Property Damage
- If the customer/visitor causes any damage to the accommodation, both in objects and in the facilities themselves, it is mandatory to make the respective payment for the loss and/or damage caused
- Quinta do Catalao is not responsible for any personal belongings or objects stolen during the stay. All objects belonging to the property are the responsibility of the customer.